Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Kamala Vows To Seize Guns and Disarm Americans Within 100 Days Using Executive Action

Kamala Harris has vowed to use executive action to confiscate firearms and disarm American citizens within 100 days of taking office.

"From the beginning I have said my agenda includes attempting to get Congress to act," Harris said to a reporter at a campaign event in Georgia, Atlanta.

"But if they don't within the first hundred days of my administration, I'm going to take executive action. Because what we need is action."

Gun violence and disarming Americans is shaping to be a core issue of the Harris campaign.

Atlanta-based rapper and singer Quavo helped to introduce Harris at the rally and delivered a speech praising her for running the first-ever White House Office of Gun Violence Prevention.

"One of these issues that I care about is resolving the gun violence issues," Quavo told the crowd.

"You can't understand the struggle of gun violence if you not in the field or in the heart of it. So, one thing I learned from working with Vice President Harris is she always stand on business. From inviting me to the White House last year to discuss these solutions, to passing the biggest gun safety laws today." 

https://thepeoplesvoice.tv/kamala-vows-to-seize-guns-and-disarm-americans-within-100-days-using-executive-action/

No comments: