Biden lied about his family's foreign influence-peddling scheme
- The president repeatedly has said that he knew "nothing" about his son Hunter Biden's foreign deals, and yet when he was vice president, he met with Hunter's foreign business associates, from China, Ukraine, Russia and Mexico
- He had dinner with them at Café Milano in Georgetown, played golf with them, invited them to breakfast at the vice presidential residence, and took his son on Air Force Two to countries where Hunter was doing deals
Call from clink to Joe bro
- After his arrest on Nov. 18, 2017, the first call ** made from the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Lower Manhattan was to Joe Biden's brother Jim, Hunter's uncle.
- "There is nothing else I have to say," Jim told the Times. "I don't want to be dragged into this any more."
Millions to Hunter & Jim CEFC
- In 2017, CEFC paid Hunter and Uncle Jim $5 million, and $6 million to Rob Walker, a trusted Biden family friend whose wife, Betsy, was Jill Biden's assistant.
- CEFC's largesse also extended to a $100,000 line of credit extended by CEFC officials for Hunter and Jim.
Spooked by Gray Lady
- When the Times started sniffing around the Biden connection to CEFC in 2018, Hunter flew into a panic and accused his partners of leaking.
- At present, Republican senators' inquiries are held up by the Delaware US attorney's investigation into Hunter's business deals, which has dragged on for four years.