Sunday, July 24, 2022

Zeldin: If I Was a Democrat, Attack on Me ‘Would Be the Number One Story for an Entire Cycle’ — But It ‘Doesn’t Fit the Narrative’

Lee Zeldin: If he was a Democrat, the attack on him would be the #1 story for a day, and possibly for an entire cycle

  • Every Republican would condemn the attack, and every single House Republican would be called on to condemn it
  • This is the 4th time this has happened in Congress, and the media has not covered it enough

He continued, "And they would be also calling, I'm sure, every House Republican asking for us to comment and condemn what happened, demanding it.... I mean, one piece is whether or not you cover the story."

  • "The next level of it is then trying to assign blame. I'm not trying to blame all Democrats for what happened to me two nights ago, that's just not how we're wired." 

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/07/23/zeldin-if-i-was-a-democrat-attack-on-me-would-be-the-number-one-story-for-an-entire-cycle-but-it-doesnt-fit-the-narrative/ 

No comments: