Wednesday, June 29, 2022

The Cure Was Vastly Worse than the Disease

If I were to characterize the severity of my particular case it would rank far below any flu I've had and possibly in the middle tier of colds, even though it didn't actually even really FEEL like the sniffles.

They are now fine and don't even have any residual symptoms after 3 days of taking it easy.

What does it feel like? I now can say that I'm even more firmly in the Martin Kulldorff "Focused protection" camp having lived through it.

A destruction so thorough and vast that at a friend's son's recent high school graduation, only two of eight of his son's friends even matriculated.

Perhaps even more criminal and insidious is exposing our children to endless rounds of a needless and toxic "Vaccine" that offers little if any protection for them.

What does one really even say after coming down with this bizarre and altogether benign ailment? To all the radically woke people at my workplace, some of whom won't even talk to me anymore because I refuse to wear a mask in a mask-optional environment: saying that it was basically a strange joke of a disease will only raise their ire.

Putting any emphasis on the disease itself goes against two years of my own belief that it was anything but most likely a lab-induced virus that just severely affects the morbidly sick and aged and the very, very unlucky.
 
Covid was a non-event

  • Fully 27 months into one of history’s most horrific of man-made global fiascos, after basically going about life as normal by climbing 14ers in Colorado, working a frontline public librarian job and traveling throughout the country, it happened.
  • My family and I finally got Covid
  • The most inexplicable element to this catastrophic global panic is that, anecdotally, I found Covid really, really weird
  • Why did I lose my sense of smell so profoundly when this has never happened in a cold or flu before?
  • "Experts" will claim that I was lucky just to lose this symptom
  • But I wasn't so lucky when I took my first round of the vaccine and suffered from an endlessly racing heart for two weeks straight-a symptom from which I'm still not sure I've completely recovered.

 

https://brownstone.org/articles/the-cure-was-vastly-worse-than-the-disease/ 

No comments: