Thursday, October 29, 2020

Receipt, subpoena, whistleblower sink mainstream media and Biden

Then on Christmas Eve 2015, he sent you the following text which explained the deal with China that he wanted you to become part of, and I just want to read the first sentence of this.

There will be a deal between one of the most prominent families from the U.S. and them constructed by me.

CARLSON: Tell me what he was saying.

James Gilliar was referencing something that he had been working on throughout 2015 with Rob Walker and a Chinese company called CEFC, and he had been traveling around the world developing that deal and that text was just the culmination of him making me aware that the deal was moving forward.

CARLSON: So, he doesn't say, I want to do a deal with you and me and Hunter Biden-or even you, me, Hunter Biden and Jim Biden.

BOBULINSKI: Yes that's correct.

CARLSON: At this point, Joe Biden was the sitting vice president of the United States.

https://canadafreepress.com/article/receipt-subpoena-whistleblower-sink-mainstream-media-and-biden 

No comments: