Friday, August 28, 2026

Trump State Department Designates Antifa Linked Group as Global Terrorists

 The U.S. State Department has classified an Italy-based group, Autistici/Inventati (A/I Collective), as a global terrorist organization. This action highlights the growing concern about left-wing extremism and its potential threats to U.S. security.

1. Designation of Terror Group: The Department of State announced that the A/I Collective is linked to Antifa and provides critical support, particularly in technology, to violent extremist organizations both in the U.S. and globally.

2. Services Provided: The A/I Collective offers several technical services, including:

Encrypted chats and emails

Web hosting and secure video conferencing

Anonymity shields for users

This technology enables far-left groups to coordinate, communicate, and plan activities while remaining hidden from law enforcement.

3. Secretary's Statement: Secretary of State Marco Rubio stated that far-left terrorism poses a significant threat to the U.S. and allied nations. He emphasized the need for action against groups like the A/I Collective, which facilitate chaos and violence in American cities.

4. Impact of Sanctions: Following this designation, any property or assets linked to the A/I Collective within the U.S. will be frozen. U.S. citizens are also prohibited from conducting transactions with this group.

5. Technical Infrastructure: The A/I Collective reportedly hosts approximately:

16,000 inboxes

1,500 websites

5,500 mailing lists

10,000 blogs

These platforms are used for various purposes, including disseminating information related to attacks and organizing violent actions.

6. Ideological Vetting: The group vets its users to ensure they align ideologically with far-left principles before granting them access to its services.

The designation of the A/I Collective as a Specially Designated Global Terrorist reflects the U.S. government's increasing focus on far-left extremism and its implications for national security. This step could have broad implications for how both left-wing radical groups operate and how such activities are countered by law enforcement.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2026/08/trump-state-department-designates-antifa-linked-group-as/

No comments: