Friday, March 29, 2024

Some Men Just Want...

 This brings me to our sad, decaying country, led by our sad, decaying president and his Deep State/media minions.

Let's pretend for a moment that you're a naïve bleeding-heart, albeit quite muscular, orphan like Bruce.

Ancestry DNA says I'm overwhelmingly British, plus I'm paler than freshly bleached bedsheets.

I could go on forever, but I'm old and, although marginally wiser, must get my rest.

Suffice it to say that evil walks freely along our mountains and valleys, and across our fruited plains.

We help a totally corrupt country fight to a stalemate with an equally corrupt aggressor; we equate the ruthless, rapacious thugs of Hamas with Israelis fighting to survive; and we look the other way while China steals us blind.

That's bad. And sadly, other than tending to your own garden, I have no solutions to offer.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2024/03/some_men_just_want.html

No comments: