Friday, August 17, 2012

Greg’s Newsletter 8/17/2012

 by Greg Goodwin

Folks, some weird happenings are going on in the financial world over the last few weeks. Ever since I saw this article on a prediction that there will be some kind of major issue, economically, happening in the September / October time frame, I’ve been especially focused on what it could be, while doing my normal research. Here is what started my curiosity (note the opening statement):

Then a few days ago, China announced its State Bank will assist Chinese businesses to exit from the US Stock Market:

Even the liberal’s super hero, George Soros, is dumping US banking and financial stocks and buying gold. He is usually ahead of the financial curve because he is one of them which cause major issues in the markets:

The Central Banks are buying gold and a lot of it:

Finally it is best summed up by one of the people I follow on economic issues, Michael Snyder and his website, “The Economic Collapse”

Specifically what does this all mean? Not sure yet but there are major issues continuing to confront the economic system. It appears there might be something major happening in the Fall of the year but what can be done to stave off another major issue facing the markets and economic systems, is yet to be seen, like a QE 3 or some other instrument to continue to prop up a failing economic system.

Obviously there are major concerns with the top levels of the financial world but as usual they will have a way to save their butts or possibly they are staging to take large profits from a market that is in a tail spin through things like hedge funds. Remember there are $1.4 quadrillion in derivatives out there in the world and as I have said before, there will be a few big winners and a lot of losers with these toxic instruments.

As I tell friends of mine, time reveals everything. I will continue searching the news, as we move towards Fall, to see if this prediction becomes even more apparent to be a major hit on the world’s economic systems.

No comments: