Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Arizona Election Snafus: We Won’t Get Fooled Again

I hoped that the day would be uneventful and foreshadow a smooth general election in November, unlike Election Day in November 2022.

Despite Knowing There Was a Problem, the RNC Took No Action in 2022 On primary election day in 2022, I had embarked on my first foray as a roving attorney in the Republican National Committee’s Election Integrity program.

Primary election day was in full swing, and I had volunteered to be a roving attorney at the polls.

Most infuriating, my primary-election observations foreshadowed the snafus on general Election Day 2022.

PHOENIX—It was a sweltering 112 degrees in Scottsdale, Arizona, as I climbed into my truck at 8 a.m. on July 30, 2024.

He is a Maricopa County, Arizona, precinct committeeman.

Despite the heat, I was on a mission to observe as many Maricopa County vote centers as possible. 

(READ MORE: The Real Reason Democrats Fear Losing in November)

(READ MORE: Kamala Chameleon’s Girl From the Hood Gambit)

 (READ MORE: The Establishment Media Has Gaslit America for Four Years)

https://spectator.org/arizona-election-snafus-we-wont-get-fooled-again/

No comments: