Wednesday, May 31, 2023

NO JUSTICE IN DELAWARE U.S. ATTORNEY DAVID WEISS STONEWALLS FOR THE BIDEN CRIME FAMILY

 I've never met Delaware District United States Attorney David Weiss, but to me it seems he's working more for Joe Biden than the citizens of Delaware and all of us taxpayers who pony up for his salary and office budget.

Not only did I travel three times to Ukraine with then-VP Biden, but also in Fall 2021 I received a copy of the Hunter Biden Laptop from Garrett Ziegler of the anti-corruption nonprofit Marco Polo.

Are you surprised? And do you believe the FBI is conducting a credible investigation of Joe Biden's role in Hunter's crimes for you? Because if they haven't brought you the evidence that Joe Biden broke the law - evidence which I have found in abundance - they are not.

Three years ago, weeks before the COVID-19 lockdowns, I self-published a tell-all Joe Biden Unauthorized and the 2020 Crackup of the Democratic Party as a caution against having Joe Biden as president.

As for the evidence I sent Mr. Weiss, here are links to the four Substacks I've published that prove Joe Biden is a criminal who was masterminding Hunter's business activities with Burisma and Metabiota.

Still no contact from the FBI about my tip identifying Joe Biden and Jake Sullivan as co-conspirators in a Burisma kickback scheme.

Each paid subscription to my Substack includes a signed copy of my book Joe Biden Unauthorized and the 2020 Crackup of the Democratic Party, and it's a huge help to my efforts to publish the evidence that will impeach Joe Biden.

https://mmccormick.substack.com/p/no-justice-in-delaware

No comments: