Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Robert Malone Responds to Trolls

 Dr. Ben Carson’s Story

  • Ben Carson has been continuously attacked by fact checkers for the last two years about his role in the mRNA vaccine inventions.
  • These “fact checkers” claim that he did not invent the core mRNA vaccine technology, despite mountains of evidence to the contrary
  • They have completely wiped away his scientific achievements and rewritten his history, which is not the first time in his life that this has happened
  • His Wiki page has been edited to defame him by using the many, many major hit pieces put out by The Atlantic Monthly, Rolling Stone, Business Insider, The Washington Post, The New York Times, The Scientist, etc- to name a few
  • For speaking out about these vaccines, Ben Carson literally no longer has a consulting business, and Twitter permanently banned him without ANY STRIKES AGAINST HIM

Accusations of "controlled opposition" and its sister accusation of "agent provocateur" are insidious and corrosive

  • There have been multiple years of targeted defamation and slander directed at me. These attacks have been far out of proportion to most of my peers and colleagues.
  • Corporate media and factcheckers often create a false narrative, a strawman argument claiming that I have said otherwise, and then refute the argument thereby concluding that my claims are fraudulent

Robert Malone: “Monopolist” Bill Gates has his “tentacles” everywhere

  • “Someone picked off a phrase off of my CV that I had been serving on the ACTIV Committee, A-C-T-I-V of the NIH and Foundation for NIH”
  • The core issue seems to be that someone picked off small items from my CV, and the lesson learned here is I shouldn’t be so open and transparent about everything.

I was there <as an ACTIV committee non-voting member>

  • At the behest of my client, who was a GS-14 level government employee working for a Defense Threat Reduction Agency, and I'm intentionally leaving his name off out of respect for his position.
  • I was asked to mentor this gentleman, and we worked together through multiple projects focused on drug repurposing
  • And I sat on the committee for a long time, not allowed to vote on anything, but allowed to speak and observe
  • The representative from Merck Incorporated actively tried to block the clinical trials of Ivermectin that were run through the ACTIV clinical trials working group
  • My no longer participating all happened in January <2022> where it got reorganized and I raised concerns and objections and was no longer invited to participate
  • This whole storyline that somehow I represent controlled opposition or somehow I'm responsible for what's happened here is completely orthogonal to the facts

LifeSiteNews's Jim Hale: What kind of toll has this taken on you?

  • Robert Malone: I'm so tired. I'm tearful. I had a long podcast last night with a gentleman from nine to 10 last night. That just constantly, constantly being attacked and from people that I thought were friends, colleagues, it's really, really discouraging. And frankly, I'm not enjoying this.

COVID is beginning to die down

  • The truth is coming out and is starting to be acknowledged
  • There will be a scramble for who gets credit for what and who's going to be the leader
  • I never sought this role of being functionally a leader in this global resistance
  • It kind of came to me and I've done my best to perform responsibly in a mature fashion

https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/robert-malone-responds-to-trolls?utm_source=post-email-title&publication_id=583200&post_id=75427972&isFreemail=true&utm_medium=email

No comments: