Friday, October 18, 2024

Mom Slams Kamala for Putting Her in Prison for Protesting Abortion: “My Husband Becomes a Single Father Today”

“I want people to know in this country that mothers, fathers, single fathers, single mothers, that this cannot be tolerated,” Williams continued.

Bevelyn Beatty Williams turned herself in to federal prison on Wednesday after the Biden-Harris Department of Justice charged her with violating the Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances (FACE) Act for preaching the Gospel outside of a New York abortion facility.

“Thanks to the Biden/ Harris administration.

To help us fight Kamala Harris’ abortion agenda, please help LifeNews.com with a donation!

“While I turn myself into federal prison for 3 1/2 years for unlawful assembly.

My husband is becoming a single father today,” wrote Williams.

Before surrendering herself into federal custody, Wiliams and her husband, Ricky Williams, released a video on Facebook and TikTok detailing how the ordeal has affected their family. 

https://www.lifenews.com/2024/10/17/women-slams-kamala-for-putting-her-in-prison-for-protesting-abortion-my-husband-becomes-a-single-father-today/

No comments: