Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Maricopa County Supervisor Steve Chucri RESIGNS From Office After TGP Exposé

Maricopa County Supervisor Steve Chucri has announced his resignation from office effective November 5.

Yesterday, The Gateway Pundit reported that Steve Chucri said the Maricopa County-led post-election audit was "Bullsh*t".

Chucri threw Supervisor Clint Hickman under the bus for their "Bullsh*t" audit where they only audited 2% of the ballots.

When I first ran for Maricopa County Supervisor in 2012, I campaigned to bring civility, innovation and most importantly, a business mindset to government making it "Best in Class".

In recent days it has come to light that I was secretly recorded in conversations regarding differences with some of my colleagues about an audit of the 2020 election.

While the comments were critical, it doesnt change the fact that I have had the pleasure and honor to serve with these fine men and the dedicated employees of Maricopa County.

It is time for me to step aside and let the County and my colleagues meet the true potential of being the 4th largest and fastest growing county in America.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/maricopa-county-supervisor-steve-chucri-resigns-office-tgp-expose-no-cover-election-not-stolen-biden-won/ 

No comments: