Tuesday, November 1, 2016

President Hillary Clinton And A Constitutional Crisis

“I am deeply concerned that we will have a constitutional crisis if she’s elected. I want to learn more this week, see what we see, but as of today, I am not a supporter of the Secretary of State for the nation’s highest office.”
With those words during my weekly program on the FOX Report, Political Insiders, I made one of the toughest and biggest decisions of my career.
As I have written so many times before, I’m deeply proud of the work I did for President Bill Clinton between 1994 and 2000. We won re-election successfully in 1996 and actually worked with the other side – a tradition in American politics that has now been lost. And I worked closely with Secretary Clinton, who I admire greatly.
But since Friday’s announcement from FBI Director James Comey that the FBI may have found emails related to the Clinton probe on Anthony Weiner’s computer, the prospect of a successful Clinton presidency has been thrown into chaos.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/dougschoen/2016/10/31/president-hillary-clinton-and-a-constitutional-crisis/#484a5d20517c 

No comments: