Sunday, February 5, 2017

Democrats Lie Down With Dogs

When I wrote my Thursday column, I worried I might have gone a little overboard with the Nazi references about the political left. That’s why I added the note about how I’d written it while angry.
But events since I wrote that piece on Monday made me realize I probably had not done it enough.
There does not seem to be a bottom to the depravity of progressives. The 100 million-plus people slaughtered on the altar of various forms of their political philosophy and tactics in the last 100 years haven’t caused them to pause even for a second. For the agenda of an all-encompassing government, nothing else matters.
In Maryland, where I live, Gov. Larry Hogan gave the annual “State of the State Address” on Wednesday. Hogan has the highest approval rating of any governor in the country, which is amazing for a Republican governor in a deep-blue state.

http://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2017/02/05/democrats-lie-down-with-dogs-n2281596 

No comments: