Friday, July 28, 2023

'It's Murder': Remdesivir Victims Decry FDA's Shocking New Move

Remdesivir may be the most despised drug in American history, earning the nickname Run Death Is Near for its lethal record during COVID. Experts claimed that it would stop COVID; instead, it stopped kidney function, then blasted the liver and other organs.

I've been joining online support groups for people who lost loved ones to the Remdesivir Protocol - a nightmarish sequence in which a patient is isolated in the hospital, bullied into taking Remdesivir, ventilated, and then sedated to death.

"The FDA can no longer be trusted with any drug under any circumstances. It's all conflicts of interest. My husband Jeff had strong kidney function when he went in the hospital. They gave him Remdesivir, and three days later, he was in kidney failure."

"Jamie was 36 and looking forward to getting married. The hospital refused to consider any other modalities of treatment for her. They insisted on Remdesivir. Then they put her on a vent and murdered her. I think the FDA is using Remdesivir to fulfill their own agenda."

Michelle Conway said, "I took my husband to the E.R., and the next day, they told me he was going on Remdesivir. I said absolutely not. I wanted him on other treatments, but they refused all of it. They isolated him and told him he had to have Remdesivir or he'd die, and he agreed. I got to watch his last rites over a video conference. I know he was murdered by Remdesivir."

Everyone in the group knows about the financial incentives that drove the hospital's insistence on Remdesivir.

The federal government paid hospitals a staggering 20% bonus on the entire hospital bill of patients treated with Remdesivir. 

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/07/its_murder_remdesivir_victims_decry_fdas_shocking_new_move.html

No comments: