Friday, July 28, 2023

Hunter Biden Whistleblower: A Special Counsel For Hunter Biden

 Hunter Biden's plea deal on gun and tax charges fell apart Wednesday, most likely because the Justice Department rushed to charge the case and failed to follow standard investigative processes.

Justice officials prevented investigators from following the evidence.

Appointing a special counsel would create a path for the investigation to continue with integrity.

Last week I put my career on the line to testify about the Hunter Biden investigation before the House Oversight Committee.

I came forward because in my opinion, Hunter Biden received preferential treatment.

Looking back on my five-year tax investigation of Hunter Biden, I recall many disagreements between prosecutors and investigators.

These involved the search warrants of Hunter Biden's residence and storage unit, the verification of WhatsApp messages that seemingly detailed Joe Biden's presence during business discussions, and delayed or blocked interviews with members of the Biden family.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/a-special-counsel-for-hunter-biden-justice-irs-tax-whistleblower-2fe10db1

No comments: