Thursday, July 31, 2014

The Puzzling Omission in Weston Wamp’s website

by

In my desire to be an informed voter I routinely look to a candidate’s “Issues” page on their website in order to understand what it is they believe and what they value… or at least what they claim to value.  But one can often find that what is openly stated on a candidate’s website can at times be as important as what is left unsaid. Over the years, I have gleaned a lot by this review.
So I found it both interesting and informative when I recently reviewed the websites for the two candidates for US Congress in Tennessee District 3 – incumbent Republican Chuck Fleischmann and his Republican challenger Weston Wamp.  As a social conservative I tend to look to a candidate’s Issues page to see if their values align with mine.  Here’s what I found when I compared Chuck and Weston’s positions on their websites, which they both summarized under the category of “Values.” (The info below is current as of the publishing of this article.)

http://lifelibertyand.net/puzzling-omission-weston-wamps-website/

No comments: