Thursday, September 26, 2013

Obama Has Dismantled America

Does the extinguished candle care about the darkness?  Ask the huddled masses who are  yearning to be free.  America was once thought of as a light unto nations.  Obama has single-handedly extinguished that light.
I saw it all coming.  In my 2010 book The Post-American Presidency: The Obama Administration's War on America, I noted that one student who was interviewed after an Obama town hall meeting during his first presidential trip to Europe in 2009 said happily: "He sounds just like a European."  That is, not like an American president who loves his country.  And he doesn't: asked during that visit to Europe about American exceptionalism, Obama answered: "I believe in American exceptionalism, just as I suspect the Brits believe in British exceptionalism and the Greeks believe in Greek exceptionalism."

No comments: