Sunday, December 27, 2015

Obama Preps for Final State of the Union

Barack Obama is preparing for his final State of the Union Address, which he'll deliver January 12. And the president is not looking to slow down as the end of his presidency nears.
"I've got 12 months left to squeeze every ounce of change I can while I'm still in office. And that's what I intend to do," Obama writes in an email to supporters.
We've done a lot of remarkable things together this year, and it's because of committed citizens like you that this country keeps moving forward. You keep proving the cynics wrong.

On January 12, I'll be giving my last State of the Union address. I want you to watch, and say you're ready to keep up the fight in 2016 -- because your voice matters just as much as mine does.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/article/2000344/

No comments: