Monday, November 12, 2012

The Full Story of the Corrupting Impact of Government Dependency in Just 3-1/2 Minutes

I’ve put together a video series on the need for entitlement reform and another one on the economics of government spending.
I think that my videos are straightforward and easy to understand, but I’m always open to the possibility that I’m too wonky. After all, normal people may not have the time or interest to endure 20 minutes of Dan Mitchell (perish the thought!).
So perhaps this short cartoon video from the folks at the American Enterprise Institute is a better approach. Sort of Dr. Seuss goes to Greece.
I particularly like illustration of growing dependency, similar to what’s expressed in this famous set of cartoons about riding in the wagon and pulling the wagon.
So feel free to share widely.

Read more: http://finance.townhall.com/columnists/danieljmitchell/2012/11/12/the_full_story_of_the_corrupting_impact_of_government_dependency_in_just_312_minutes/page/full/

No comments: