Friday, December 18, 2020

A close look at Stacey Abrams and her pernicious agenda.

In 2013, Abrams co-founded the New Georgia Project, a partisan voter-registration organization designed to register hundreds of thousands of new Democrat voters across the state.

Abrams lost the November 2018 gubernatorial election by approximately 50,000 votes, but she disputed the result.

In a January 2019 interview on PBS's Firing Line, host Margaret Hoover asked Abrams: "What is your view about some municipalities, like San Francisco, who have decided that it's okay for some non-citizens to vote in local elections?" Abrams replied: "I think the granularity of what cities decide is so specific, as to, I think, allow for people to be participants in the process without it somehow undermining our larger democratic ethic that says that you should be a citizen to be a part of the conversation." Hoover then asked: "So, in some cases, you would be supportive of non-citizens voting?" Abrams answered: "I wouldn't be - I wouldn't oppose it."

In May 2019, Abrams told Scholastic News that the legal voting age should be lowered to 16 for school board elections, and perhaps for federal elections as well: "I think we should test it out for local elections. I do believe we need to investigate lowering the voting age for federal elections, but I'm not convinced yet. I remember being 16. I remember how involved and engaged I was. While there certainly is a difference between being 16 and 18, I don't know that the difference is wide enough to say that you should not be able to participate in federal elections, so I'm willing to be convinced."

"During an April 1, 2020 appearance on MSNBC Live, Abrams said that in light of the health risks posed by the coronavirus pandemic, all voters should be permitted and encouraged to vote by mail in the 2020 presidential election:"Vote by mail is the safest way to vote.

" In an April 21 interview, Abrams told MSNBC's Morning Joe that President Donald Trump's concern about possible fraud connected to mail-in voting was unfounded: "Voter fraud is, by and large, a myth.

In yet another interview, Abrams said that "Voter fraud is nearly mythological," adding that "You are more likely to be struck by lightning than for there to be an incident of voting fraud."
 

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2020/12/radical-rise-discover-networks/ 

No comments: