Monday, February 26, 2024

What Joe Should Say – The Real State Of The Union

The state of the Union is not good, and it is my fault.

To receive new posts and support my work, consider becoming a free or paid subscriber.

Via my son Hunter, who worked as the family bagman, I took tens of millions of dollars from individuals tied directly to Chinese intelligence.

All across America, families are living paycheck to paycheck and still coming up short at the end of the work week.

At my direction, the agencies of the federal government are actively working with the United Nations and leftist NGOs to bring in millions of individuals in violation of our laws.

Afghanistan is, because of me, a terrorist super state.

The likely result is that Taipei will be forced to accept the same "One state two systems" arrangement that led to Hong Kong being swallowed whole by Beijing and the death of liberty there. 

https://andmagazine.substack.com/p/what-joe-should-say-the-real-state

No comments: