Thursday, October 31, 2019

Says He Was Concerned the Phone Call Would Be Leaked, But "Was Not Concerned That Anything Illegal was Discussed"

Morrison, who was on the July 25 Trump-Zelensky call testified Thursday that nothing illegal was discussed.

Schiff doesn't want the American public to know that President Trump's phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky was completely above board.

"I want to be clear, I was not concerned that anything illegal was discussed," Morrison said.

Morrison BLOWS UP the Democrat conspiracy and said NOTHING illegal was discussed on the call.

"I also reviewed the Memorandum of Conversation of the July 25 phone call that was released by the White House.

To the best of my recollection, the MemCon accurately and completely reflects the substance of the call.

I want to be clear, I was not concerned that anything illegal was discussed.


https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/10/wow-schiff-witness-morrison-blows-up-dem-conspiracy-says-he-was-concerned-the-phone-call-would-be-leaked-but-was-not-concerned-that-anything-illegal-was-discussed/

No comments: