Wednesday, February 21, 2018

These Five Democrats Are Rebuking Pelosi Over 'Crumbs' Remark

Thus, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi repeatedly dismissing the bonuses many companies are giving their employees as "Crumbs" is not helpful, and these five Democrats are saying something about it.

Rep. Keith Ellison': "I would not describe it as crumbs," Ellison told Business Insider.

Where I come from, anything makes a difference," Luján told CNN.Rep. Henry Cuellar: "'I would not use crumbs personally, and I think a lot of Blue Dogs would not use crumbs," Cuellar told Politico.

Rep. Emmanuel Cleaver: "Language is important, and we have to be very careful that we don't insult people by saying that the amount of money they get is crumbs," Cleaver told Politico.

"John Yarmuth:"I would say it differently," Yarmuth told the Washington Examiner.

"I wouldn't say a couple thousand dollars a year is 'crumbs.

Perhaps that has something to do with why she considers the bonuses "crumbs.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2018/02/21/pelosi-comes-under-fire-from-these-democrats-over-crumbs-remark-n2452143

No comments: