Sunday, April 2, 2017

Was Trump Wrong or Is Obama Guilty?

While Democrats focus on persecuting Republicans for any interaction with the leaders of a country they exalted for nearly a century, a secondary question became a “live wire” based on a tweet by President Trump.  But is there any “there there?”
For me this issue started on March 2nd while watching "Special Report with Bret Baier" on Fox News.  Anchor Bret Baier was gazing at his laptop near the end of the show and mentioned a late breaking item about how Trump had been surveilled.  This was amidst heated discussion about Russia and how they had supposedly turned the election for Trump.  Saturday morning brought the famous Trump tweet accusing Obama of wiretapping him. 
The next day the Sunday shows brought a large focus to the issue, as did my discussions with friends.  I was leaning Trump, but the entire matter became murky to me and I feared being out ahead of the facts.  That is when I watched the Mark Levin video regarding the comments he made on his radio show that had generated both Baier’s comment and the source for Trump’s tweet.
I am neither a fan nor a detractor of Levin.  I respect him as a very smart guy, but I find him a little edgy on his radio show.  He has a prestigious background and is a serious guy who previously was the chief of staff for a U.S. attorney general. 

https://townhall.com/columnists/brucebialosky/2017/04/02/was-trump-wrong-or-is-obama-guilty-n2306532 

No comments: