Wednesday, February 11, 2015

The Repellant and Arrogant Statism of Global Warming Fanatics

I’m a firm believer in climate change. Heck, there have been several ice ages and warming periods, so it’s obvious that temperatures shift over time.
And while I’m not particularly qualified to assess such matters, I’m also willing to believe that human activity has an effect on climate.
Moreover, even though I much prefer warm weather, I’m also open to the idea that global warming might be a bad thing that requires some action.
But here’s the catch. I don’t trust radical environmentalists. Simply stated, too many of these people are nuts.
Then there’s the super-nutty category.
But you know what’s even worse than a nutty environmentalist?

http://finance.townhall.com/columnists/danieljmitchell/2015/02/09/the-repellant-and-arrogant-statism-of-global-warming-fanatics-n1954695/page/full 

No comments: