Thursday, March 27, 2014

A Wrap-Up Of My Hillary Items

Previous items regarding Ms. Clinton served to inform and while I say this is a wrap-up to those submissions, if in the future (and I am sure I will), I run across particularly relevant items I will share them with you.  It is important that people who are honest, responsible, decent, respectful, ethical, effective, informed and have integrity run for office rather than...well you know....  After all this is the woman who publicly made the false (and she knew it) claim that a "vast right wing conspiracy" was responsible for President Clinton's multiple sex scandals...and, you will recall that at a Congressional hearing that she delayed for months during which she said regarding the deaths of four Americans in Benghazi "What difference does it now make".  Separately she said she was responsible but then took no responsibility.   

http://www.americanthinker.com/2014/03/shes_baaaaack.html  

George Burns

No comments: