Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The greatest fraud in history

Too few Americans are prepared for what’s coming our way. We are facing a grave crisis that will have a dramatic effect on every American citizen, our national security and our very way of life. It is the asymmetrical warfare of financial terrorism, and the U.S. politicians, the central bankers, the global leaders are the terrorists. Sound harsh? Absolutely. Frightening? Although a healthy dose of fear is indeed warranted, it should not paralyze you, but compel you to act. Preparation is an effective antidote for fear.
But prepare for what? I’ll admit that I was never that good in Economics classes as I found them to be very boring. Even today, I find the talk of derivatives, toxic assets, off balance sheet loans, and so on to be complex and hard to follow. I suspect I’m not alone in thinking this way. It was not until gas reached almost $5.00 per gallon in 2008 and I realized that I had “more month than money” that I wanted to know everything I could about what’s going on in the financial world.
Having accepted that I’m only good at a few things, one being an investigator, I decided to spend as much time as possible investigating the who, what, when, where, why and how behind our current economic situation. Why are we going broke as a nation, and why are we, as Americans, running out of money before the end of the month while our standard of living declines as well?
What I found disturbed and alarmed me. The challenge now is to articulate my findings so everyone is able to understand given the complexity of the subject. That’s no reflection on you as a reader, but an indictment of our elected and appointed “leaders” who deliberately cover their greed and financial criminal activity by talking in a manner that only a select few can understand. However, one thing I understand is fraud, which is what is being perpetuated on everyone reading these words. Hopefully, I’ll be able to convey the urgency at hand, and plainly explain how we are being systematically robbed and looted, and the fallout that will result.

Read more: http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/49626

No comments: