Sunday, September 30, 2012

9/11 - WHY ARE AMERICANS AFRAID OF THE TRUTH?

"A power has risen up in the government greater than the people themselves, consisting of many and various powerful interests, combined in one mass, and held together by the cohesive power of the vast surplus in banks." John C. Calhoun, American statesman, June 27, 1836
The only thing I've researched as extensively as I have the unconstitutional "Federal" Reserve is what happened on September 11, 2001. I put in about 400 hours doing my initial research into 'smart' meters. Probably a few thousand on Oklahoma City and the list goes on. As I said so many years ago in a column, it took about 18 months before I was finally mentally able to say something is very wrong here with the government's version of what happened on 9/11. From that point on, I opened my mind and looked for the truth.
I went through the same mental process over OKC, only not so long. We already had Ruby Ridge (August 21 - 31, 1992), WACO (February 28 – April 19, 1993). TWA Flight 800 would come 15 months after OKC. The Internet and PCs were really just beginning to hit households in America, so we still pretty much relied on faxes, newsletters, snail mail and the phone. At first, I was getting all this crazy stuff about OKC being a botched government sting, not foreign terrorists. Of course, I simply could not believe it because I didn't want to believe it.
In in my early years learning the under belly of what was planned for this country, I became acquainted with Jerry Longspaugh. Shortly after the Murrah Building was blown to bits, Jerry sent me video taken by a couple of people. I saw with my own eyes the lies. I contacted another friend, then Colorado State Senator Charles (Charlie) Duke. We watched the film and decided it needed to be made into a video. Jerry deserves the credit for ultimately what became Cover Up in Oklahoma. A video that spread across this country like wildfire.

No comments: