Saturday, July 21, 2012

FORGERYGATE: MEMBERS OF CONGRESS - DO YOUR JOB!

I was a law enforcement officer for over thirty years and during that time I had the opportunity to investigate various violations of the law including those times when I believed that someone was giving me the run around or not telling the truth. How many times did I hear the words: "I left my driver's license home" only to find out, most of the time, that the person had no driver's license or it had been suspended or revoked.

Sometimes we would respond to suspicious persons complaints. On many occasions, the people were in the area for legitimate reasons and we would let them go on their way. On other occasions, after asking the people some basic questions, we would become suspicious because of the answers we were getting. We would them separate them to find out the real story. If they were up to no good, they always gave different answers and we would follow up accordingly.

My point is that not just police officers, but a good percentage of the American public have a real good sense when someone is lying to them. When investigating crimes, police officers would have an increased level of suspicion that someone might be guilty of a crime when after being asked a simple, routine question, they quickly ask for a lawyer. If you are not guilty of doing something wrong, why do you need a lawyer?

When I joined the military and when I applied for employment with the New York State Police, the New York City Police Department, and the New York Fire Department, I was fingerprinted and had to either show a certified copy of my birth certificate or sign a release so someone else could physically check the file at the place where the birth records were stored. Being a citizen of the United States was a pre-requisite for those jobs. When I was asked to produce it, I did. I didn't need to hire lawyers to explain why I didn't need to show it.

As a result of a criminal investigation by Sheriff Joe Arpaio, from Maricopa County Arizona, his department has determined that their is overwhelming forensic evidence indicating the sitting president of the United States is suspected of committing several criminal offenses.


Read more: http://www.libertynewsonline.com/article_301_32056.php

No comments: